I (Millie) don’t have a lot of time right this moment to do a proper blurb about this, but Rabbit Write is having a No Makeup Week this week (Sept. 20-27) to examine her (and other women’s) relationship to makeup. She’s looking for commentary, participation and stories from other women, and is inviting everyone to send her a picture of their bare face. She’s got links to all the posts she’s written so far, as well as contributions from other women, at this page. When I’ve got a few minutes, I’ll do up a proper post about my relationship with makeup, but that’s likely to be in a few days. It’s scholarship season, and there’s a few things around the department that I’ve gotten roped into doing, so I may be scarce around these parts until the end of the week.
Looking for something?
CategoriesAnnouncements Biology Body Image Books Chelsie Cooking Crafty Culture Daily Happy Daily Style Daily Think Decorating DIY Elsewhere Ethics Fashion Reading Fashion Thoughts Fashion Timeline Feminism FFB Fun gardening Giveaways Glasses Guest Post Hair Help and Advice History IFB Inspiration Interior Design In the News Jewelry Katie Knitting Life Links Makeup Millie Music Nerdy Playlist Politics Pretty Things Random Recipe Repurposing Resources Roundtable Sarah Scarves Science Seasons Sewing Shoes Silly The Interrobangs Thoughts Thrift Thrifting Travel Uncategorized Wedding
- @figwiggin Man, they made ice cream out of *everything* on that show. Let the internet know how it goes! -M 1 month ago
- @figwiggin Aaaaah that is like the soundtrack to late highschool for me. That and Twice Removed. -M 2 months ago
- @CAwkward OMG YES. -M 3 months ago
- RT @minh81: My piece on the racial and gender content & context of fashion blogger poses! RT @hyphenmagazine: Pose this Way http:// ... 4 months ago
- RT @qikipedia: Mathematics, rightly viewed, posses not only truth, but supreme beauty - BERTRAND RUSSELL 4 months ago
Interested in having us review your product?Have a look at our review and giveaway policy!
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
You can share our work, as long as you attribute it to its original author and you do not use it for commercial purposes.