We crosspost about a piece a week (when we write something scintillating) from IA to Persephone Magazine! Millie also has a weekly column on Canadian politics there that runs on Tuesday afternoons, and we write other bits and pieces for them when the mood strikes us. Click over and check us out there! We write and comment under the same handles there as we do here, so we’re easy to find.
We’ve also been fortunate enough to grace a few of our neighbours’ blogs as well! Here’s what we’ve swapped over the virtual fence.
- Millie at Narrowly Tailored: Mired Academia
- Millie at Mrs. Bossa Does the Do: Holiday Identities: Time To Experiment!
- Katie at Oranges and Apples: Looking Stylish in Specs
- Katie at Between Laundry Days: Fashion is Curation
- Katie at My Edit: Thrifting Silk Scarves
- Millie at Yes and Yes: I’m an Atheist