I would say we might have to have a couscous rumble…. [to decide whose is better]
Might?! Clearly we need to have a couscous rumble! Unfortunately, there’s the internet community is global, so the usual notion of “everyone make a batch, bring it over and we test them all out” doesn’t really work. Here’s the plan:
- Post your best couscous recipe in the comments here or on your blog and link it back to us. Photos are awesome, though not required. Whatever you want!
- Along with your recipe, tell us why your couscous is clearly superior to everyone else’s. This is key! Since we can’t taste your cooking, we have to rely on your shameless bragging.
- Do this by July 16th. That’s a week Friday.
- Once you’ve all bragged about your mad cooking skills, we’ll pick a winner. We’re looking for creativity, suspected tastiness, and persuasive arguments as to why you should win.
- We’ll announce a winner, and then there are prizes! What sorts of prizes? We’ll give you a swanky blog badge (so you can brag to your internet friends about how you won the 1st Internet Couscous Rumble) and a fancy prize package (contents to remain a surprise!).
Sounds fun, right? And plus we’ll all have a list of awesome couscous recipes, which can only be a good thing. If you want to spread the word on your blog (please do!), here’s a banner you can use to link back to this post, so everyone can participate:
Now that’s rudimentary Photoshop at its finest.
So, to start things off, here’s a couple of the Interrobangs’ best couscous recipes: